Beauty ♡ Inspired Make Up : Kourtney Kardahsian.

Hey Guys ! So today I'm starting this new series of inspired make up with this first post which is a recreation/inspiration of one of Kourtney Kardashian's eye make up look.
So, basically what i'm going to do with this series is recreate make up looks from famous people with my touch or a twist, they will be more like inspired look than recreations. I can do basic make up but I want to upgrade my make up skills so I decided to play around more often with my make up by doing inspired make up and to show you guys the results. So obviously as I'm not an expert at doing make up or a Make up artist there gonna be some good results and some failed ones but whatever, make up is all about fun isn't it ?




webcam snaps :
(it looks like i have no lashes on the pictures omg)

I quite like how it turned out actually :) so yeah, I will definitely wear this look in the future for clubbing with massive sultry lashes, dramatic winged eyeliner and fushia lips.

So here is some pictures of the look she was wearing, i don't know if its a new or old picture actually but when i saw this, i fell in love with this look, everything is perfect. The make up match the outfit so perfectly. I-N L-O-V-E.




Hope you liked this post :)
xoxo Moony.


 

Meet The Author

Stay in touch !

Blog Archive

Popular Posts