Fashion Trend ♡ Cut Out boots


Hey guys ! so here I am with a fashion post about this Cut Out Boots trend. I've seen so many looks and outfit on the internet during the past month starring these amaaaazing boots. The first boots i've seen of that kind were from Jeffrey Campbell, i wanted to buy them but i wasn't ready to spend that amount of money so i've dropped the idea of buying these bad boys BUT today i went for a lil shopping session with my sisters and my mother, I went to new look and I went completly crazyyyyyy. There were so many cut boots, i didn't get one pair of boots but i'm planning on buying them. :) 

There are some cut boots from jeffrey campbell, the most "popular", at least in the outfits i've seen, is The Coltrane Boot, these are perfection. 

Hope you enjoyed this post and maybe you'll see in the future a post where I'll be wearing these kind of boots , enjoy your day guys ♥. 

The Jeffrey Campbell's :








1. The Alexandria Boots By Jeffrey Campbell x Human Aliens. 
2.The Everly Boot By Jeffrey Campbell.
3. The Coltrane Boot in All Black Distressed by Jeffrey Campbell.
4. The Thomb Boot in Black Distressed by Jeffrey Campbell. 
The New Look's :



1. Black Cut Out Triple Buckle Boots2. Black Cut Out Buckle Ankle Boots3. Limited Black Leather Cut Out Ankle Boots4. Black Cut Out Panel Buckle Ankle Boots5. Black Cut Out Buckle Ankle Boots6. Black Cut Out Multi Strap Peeptoe Heels(number 2. and number 5. have the same name, don't ask me why i don't even know, thats weird :S)
xo Moony



 

Meet The Author

Stay in touch !

Blog Archive

Popular Posts