Online Shopping ♡ iHerb.com

hey guys ! So today I'm here with a really quick post. As you probably know a lot of people, beauty bloggers,youtube guru's or whatever own the make up brushes real techniques by Samantha Chapman (which is a make up artist and has also, with her sister Nic, a YouTube channel, they are known as Pixiwoo).
Back to the brushes, I've wanted to buy some new brushes but I didn't really wanted to buy the sigma or MAC ones (which is kinda stupid because these brushes are well know for their very good quality) because I don't know why but I feel like I'm gonna be disappointed (it doesn't make any sense right? I don't understand my brain sometimes).
I also wanted to buy a full kit so you know you are done with it and you have all your brushes, so I've looked for BH Cosmetics brushes, i've heard good things about these brushes, very good for the price, I've looked for the Sedona lace brushed but, guys this gonna sounds stupid but I didn't liked the design (yeah you can shake your head). I've been seeing Real Techniques brushes all around youtube and lets be honest the design of these brushes is totally gorgeous so I've decided to get these ones, first Belgian blogger problem where to find these ? I've search on the official website but they only ship to the US, I've search on Sephora's website (because I know people in the UK can find the brushes there) and if I have a good memory I think I found the RT brushes but here is the problem (on Sephora's website and many others make up sellers) the price, they were like 5 to 7€ more expensive than the original price, and you know, that kind of thing really bothers me. So I've search, search and search again and again to find a website who sells these brushes at the original US price or maybe a lot cheaper that the previous websites, I've found nothing so I decided that I will buy the brushes on the official website, make them ship to my uncle who lives in Atlanta and as he comes to Europe very often, he'll bring the brushes with him. 
BUT one night, I was watching  YouTube videos and someone was talking about iHerb.com for vegan stuff, i'm not vegan but I said why not looking, maybe I would adopt a more vegan based food habit (this would never never happen, I know myself, don't even know how could I even think I would do that) and as a make up addict I when throw all the make up sections (brushes included) and TADAAA real techniques brushes cheaper than the other website, I thought I was dreaming, But that wasn't really a win, I had to know if they were shipping to Belgium AND YES THEY WERE ! 
So I've order some RT brushes, I can't wait to get them in the mail, I'll do an article on this order to give you more information about how to order and things (especially for Belgium and France because we, in Belgium, have so many issues for online orders). 
Stay tune :) ! (I said short post smh…) 

xo Moony. 



 

Meet The Author

Stay in touch !

Blog Archive

Popular Posts