Beauty ♡ Gold Eye Look.

Hey guys ! Yes, two posts in one week what a miracle ! I'm in vacation for one week so I have time to take pictures, write articles and things so here is a post, make up again, I'm kinda obsessed with make up right now, it's ridiculous actually. 
I got a new palette for like 5€, which is nothing and I can't stop playing with it. I though that the colors wouldn't be so pigmented but they are ! Only problem with this palette: lots and lots of fall out, but gurl, do your eyes first then. 
This time, I was wearing gold jewelry so I decided to do a gold look (none of you guessed, right ?) and I wanted something really dark in the outer "v" area, I first tried a matte brown but it wasn't dark enough for me so I went back with a black eyeshadow. 
The result was pretty dramatic so I decided to skip the winged eyeliner part but I did put eyelashes on because I felt like the look wasn't complete without long sultry lashes, So here is the result :) 

(hello the mess in the background, whatevs)




webcam snap : 




Hope you like it :)  





 

Meet The Author

Stay in touch !

Blog Archive

Popular Posts