July wishlist: Monochrome trend.

(click on the picture to shop the look and to have more information about this outfit).

1. BAGMichael Kors 'Selma' bi-colour handbag
2. BRACELETMetal wide cuff
3. NECKLACEJust Acces Grease Necklace
4. SHOESTimeless Olaf Heeled Sandal
5. BLOUSETyson Stripe Front Blouse in Navy
6. NAILSEssie Nail Polish Bobbing For Baubles 15ml
7. SHORTBlack Military High Waisted Shorts

Hello July, bye June ! New month means new wishlist and today it's also the first day of the sale in Belgium (i'm not even sure), I can't wait to spend my time in the stores looking for new awesome clothes ! So you guys know that the spring/summer trends are monochrome, bold graphic print or bright color clothes. I personnaly don't really wear printed clothings, not my style, but i'm definitly in love with bright clothes and monochrome style. For this July wishlist I chose the monochrome trend (easier to style than bright colors in my opinion). Other monochrome looks here

xo Moony. 



 

Meet The Author

Stay in touch !

Blog Archive

Popular Posts