Daily life; random post | news, heathly life, diploma and prom !

hey guys! so it's been a while ! i have some good news for you, so first of all, actually it's more like a super good news for me but anyway i'm gonna share my happiness with you guys, I'M GRADUATED FROM HIGH SCHOOL ! It feels sooo good, i'm not gonna lie, i was so impatient to be done with this school, finally. so yeah i can look further in the future now, the only stress I have for the moment is to find a university but other than that, I have all the summer for me and I don't have to worry about (almost) nothing. 

More time for myself means more time to take care of my body. I've done a training plan (hope i'll follow it) and i've planned to start to eat healthy because yeah I don't eat healthy at all, i mean, i don't drink water, i don't eat fruits or vegetables. Nutella, pizzas and french fries all the way ! 

More time for myself also means having more time to post things on the blog. I didn't really had time for this blog and to be honest when i had time i was sleeping or i was eating. I'm a lazy person and this blog takes so much time but now i'm on holiday.

here is some random pictures of my prom, my new hair and my attempt to eat healthy. See you in a bit (:





(tired eyes and my skin had a breakout, exaaaaaams. I was wearing a new powder foundation which is full coverage but omg i hate that foundation, i'll definitely won't repurchase it.)


(Special K cereals in activia breakfast vanilla yogourt.) 




(Strawberries-cherries vanilla smoothie.)

xo Moony.












 

Meet The Author

Stay in touch !

Blog Archive

Popular Posts