HAUL ♡ H&M, Primark & Vero Moda.





1. Crop Top | Primark. 7€
2. Ankle Legging | Primark. 4€
3. Pink Printed Top | Primark. 7€
4. Floral Printed Top | Primark. 7€
5. Gold Chain | Primark. 5€
6. Blue Dress | Primark. 15€


I went to primark in blegium with my best friend, so as you can see, lot of primark things haha. this is like my back to school haul ("school" even if i'm not in school anymore haha). I have to buy some new sneakers, I want some Nike sooooo bad (you know the new nike air, these are perfection!) but some Reebok look good also, I still have to make a choice. 

when I saw the crop top I was like "man I need that", This was a pain in the ass to put on and to take off but I really loved it so I took it, I still don't know how to style it but I'll figure it out soon ;) the dress THIS DRESS OH MY GOD, ok I've seen it in black, I wanted this one but not my size, then I saw the blue one and I was like you know what lets get crazy and buy the blue one, I never buy or wear that kind of color but yay first time for everything right? 


7. High Waisted Aztec Pants | Vero Moda. 10€ on sale
8. Black & White Printed Top | H&M. 5€ on sale
9. "Lights" Printed Top | H&M. 10€ on sale
10. Black Printed Skirt | H&m. 7€ on sale
11. Jegging | Mim. 19.99€

I bought this high waisted pants just because it was high waisted and there is a gold zip at the back, so perfect, I can style it with the crop top from the first picture I just think about that actually. 

I hope you guys enjoy to be back at school (kiddin), hope you enjoy the post, first video, took me ages to film because hey I'm lazy, hope you really like it. 

xoxo Moony



 

Meet The Author

Stay in touch !

Blog Archive

Popular Posts