Its like $hit is coming down from the motherf*ckin heaven

MONTHLY FAVORITES ! - March edition. 


hey guys ! these are my march favorites, so we have :
-body moisturizer;
-tonics;
-nail polishes;
-liquid foundation;
-makeup brushes;
-makeup remover;
-false lashes.
Lets start ! 



  • Le Petit Marseillais moisturizer for dry skins which contains almond, argan oil and shea butter.
my skin is really dry and I had a lot of problems to find a moisturizer that was not too expensive and good for my skin. my skin is really dry and I had a lot of problems to find a moisturizer that was not too expensive and good for my skin. this one is really amazing because, like i said, it contains almond oil which nourishes and protects the skin from drying out and activates skin repair, argan oil which is really good for dry skin, will moisturize the skin by providing the nutrients needed. it also revitalizes the skin, helps for skin elasticity and cell renewal. Shea butter has a protective action against dry skin, it softens and moisturizes the skin and is also rich in vitamins A, D, E and F.
  • The Body Shop Hazel Body Butter.
i chose this one just because i love the texture on the skin and it smells so good ;p.


  • Garnier Essential Tonic, grape/rose extract.
THE GRAPE ONE: so this one is for normal and oily skin. i've just bought this one and i'll try soon. as my skin is so weird, by weird i mean "one day dry and the other oily as hell", i bought these two so i can figure which one is the best for my skin. 
THE ROSE ONE: so this is the one i'm using for the moment and it's so amazing. It's so fresh on the skin and it works very well. 



  • Nail polish love & beauty by Forever 21.
so i've bought this one when i was in Atlanta during August. I used it just one or twice but since it's spring, I'm gonna wear this more often. It's a mint color which is for me THAT spring color.

  • Top Coat Matt by Hema.
the pastel colors are the trend for spring, i really love them especially when they are matt. I swear this is so perfect on pastel so i'll probably wear only matt pastel nails during this spring.

  • FIT MET ! liquid foundation by Maybelline in #360.

It took me a lot of time to consider if i'll buy it or not and i finally did after seeing thousand revues on it. and the verdict isssss ... I absolutly love this one. it smells so good, it's easy to work with even if the texture is truly liquid, it was such a surprise tho. i like to apply it with my fingers to have more control. I definitly love this liquid foundation !

the only thing is that my skin is sometime oily, sometimes dry but when it's oily, i don't moisturize my face because when i do after 1 hour my face looks like I put oil on it, awful. 
note: i just went on the maybelline website to find my shade because i wasnt sure and i actually didn't find it on the shade palette.

  • Eylure false lashes #140.
these are so perfect omg, you guys know i have an obsession with fake lashes and these one are definitely my favorites in my collection. I really love long fat ass and dramatic lashes.

  • Thémaé makeup remover pur Théïshu.
my mother bought this makeup remover when she went one of the Thémaé spa and as she doesn't wear make up she gave it to me. this one is bio and contains jojoba oil, which  removes impurities and excess sebum and Aloe vera. definitly love this one but i'm not sure i'm going to purchase this one again, it cost a lot :(. 
  • The Body Shop makeup brushes (body&face/Lip&concealer/blending brush/angled brush)
I never buy "expensive" brushes because i'm the laziest human being ever, so I never wash my brushes, i thrown them in the garbage when i can't use them anymore but these one are pretty amazing, i don't regret having bought them. they are made with synthetic hair but it's super soft on the skin.








 

Meet The Author

Stay in touch !

Blog Archive

Popular Posts