SALE ! New Things.


Hey guys ! look at what i got in the mail yesterday :D
I ordered these boots something like 10 days ago on boohoo.com, you should check this out, i went totaly crazy when i discovered this website ;)

later i went in liege with my mom, first day of sales yay !
i wanted to do the whole mall buuuuut we started by primark and maaaan i've never seen so much people just for one store, seriously, i spend something like 2 hours in the store, whatever, i hadn't too much money, I bought just this top, its a way too big for me, it's like 40 (fr size), and i wear 34 or 32 haha, but i liked soooo bad so i took it and it fits me well so thats ok :) i also bought this belt, i don't know why because i don't really like it but it was 1€ soooo.
THE SHOES, when i saw them, i totaly ran like crazy, these are so perfect omg *-* 9€ !
i also bought one bra ;).







 

Meet The Author

Stay in touch !

Blog Archive

Popular Posts